How to not lose your mind when things run out of control

Hi everyone.
This is Isa speaking.
I know I've been out for a while, however, now I'm back to stay.
A couple of months ago, I published some things about being a teacher. Since then, I've been busy as hell.
My university final exams, my job and everything are almost driving me nuts. Most of my friends and students try really hard to help me with that, despite the fact that it's a deeply personal issue of mine.
This pic kinda sums up my life so far:

I really mean it, trust me.

From now on I promise myself to relax a little bit more. And I also consider the possibility of getting one more job. You know, just to make things safer. Brazil is going through an economical crisis and everyone is pretty concerned about it. 

You all are probably waiting for the tutorial to not lose your mind.
The truth is: I don't have one.
I can't even make up one.
I can't even dream about it.
Actually I had this restless hope that someone would come out of the blue with a miraclous solution for all of my coming-of-age dramas. 

I'm looking forward to hear your dramas, as well,
Leave your comment below, I promise I won't tell anybody. (shhhh...)

Laters!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas