You snooze, you lose + being a teacher is...

Hey, guys! Long time no see!
I've been busier than ever, however I've thought A LOT about how to go on with this blog.
Life is always getting tougher for everyone, that's a fact. Obviously, I'm not an exception.
Since I quit my last job (on January),
I became an english teacher. Of course, we're always trying to improve our skills and everything but, trust me, being a teacher is HARD. Don't misunderstand me, I love my job and what I do, however, let's face the truth: It's a POOL OF RESPONSABILITY!
I teach all kinds of people: children, teenagers, adults, and even elders.
When you see yourself in front of a amount of people who completely trust you and in what you're tellin' them, you just freak out. Grammar aspects are not that hard to deal with, but when it comes to students...
  I still make dumb grammar mistakes, that's also a fact.(yes, I know I'm an english teacher. Yes, I know I shouldn't be making any mistakes. I'm doing my best in order to improve my english skills. Nobody is perfect, darlings!) So, I'm already apologizing for them. Hahahahaha
Origami? Okay, I know I should be posting more about handcrafts and stuff. I'll be back to my papers as soon as possible!

Leave a comment and let me know what you think about teachers and students!
Enjoy your stay!
(´-ι_-`)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas